Tomorrow’s government contracting landscape will require different approaches and fresh thinking. The government’s adoption of cloud computing, the emergence of a mobile workforce, the spread of “Big Data” and the continued pressure to reduce costs are converging to create a new era in government contracting — one that is disrupting the industry and challenging the relevancy of incumbent leaders. “Transform or die” is the message coming from government. Preparing for this “new reality” is a top strategic priority for leaders across the GovCon industry. “Building GovCon Acumen” is designed to prepare mid-level and rising executives to lead their companies into the future. This high-intensity program will provide participants with the leadership skills, the expertise and the insights they need to succeed in this new era. Participants will benefit from practitioner-led discussions featuring senior executives and thought leaders from leading companies in the industry, including The McLean Group’s Joe Golden presenting on defense services companies’ valuations. By attending your will:
- Gain first hand insights into the future of GovCon from leaders, awardees, and hall of famers.
- Strengthen your strategy skills by tackling a business case analysis of an actual GovCon company.
- Build a transformational playbook for your business, including M&A.
- Join your peers from other GovCon companies. Past cohorts included participants from IBM, CGI, Dell, Calibre, CSC, Array, CACI, SAIC and other notable area and national companies.
- Gain Board level experience and insights from highly respected industry leaders.