Join SECAF for a discussion moderated by The McLean Group’s Joe Golden on the changing political landscape’s effects on rules and regulations; the government contracting market’s outlook, and major future business opportunities in the IT arena for small businesses. This event will equip you with the information and tools you need to make informative strategic decisions to position your government services company for growth in FY17.
- How will the winners in the 2016 elections impact the business of government contractors?
- What legislation is pending on the Hill that will affect small business, and what is the likely movement on it?
- What are the emerging trends in contracting processes and contract vehicles?
- What are the critical contract vehicles to consider in FY2017?
- Joe Golden – Principal, The McLean Group