Whether performing an annual goodwill impairment test or estimating the fair value of acquired intangible assets arising from a recent acquisition, we help companies satisfy financial reporting requirements in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Purchase Price Allocations (ASC 805)
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Analysis of non-cash purchase consideration, such as earnouts or rollover equity
- Valuation of deferred revenue
Goodwill Impairment Tests (ASC 350)
- Step 0 qualitative assessment
- Step 1 testing of a reporting unit’s fair value
- Step 2 testing to determine the potential goodwill impairment expense
Given the intricacies and dynamic nature of accounting guidance and regulations, keeping up with ever-changing financial reporting standards can be quite a challenge. Our independent valuation opinions comply with American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ guidelines. Our team is accustomed to working with the leading audit firms to provide the most cost-efficient solutions.