Ms. Overstreet has 30 years of financial, accounting, business valuation and mergers and acquisitions experience. She holds a CPA and FINRA investment banking licenses, as well as a variety of business valuation, and merger and acquisitions-related designations. During her career, Ms. Overstreet worked for a large national accounting firm as an auditor and tax professional. She also was a Controller, Director of Finance, and Chief Financial Officer for privately-held and publicly-traded companies ranging from small start-ups to companies with annual revenues of $1 billion.
Ms. Overstreet is a principal in and lead’s the firm’s Austin, Texas business valuation practice. She also serves as an investment banker, focused on the healthcare and technology sectors. In this capacity, she works with a vast array of clients and business owners on complex transactions.
Ms. Overstreet is an author and speaker on various mergers and acquisitions, capital formation and business valuation topics. She was a 2010 nominee for the Profiles in Power & Women of Influence of Central Texas Award. She holds a BBA with a finance concentration from the University of Texas at Austin. She currently serves on the Advisory Board for the Center for Global Business at McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin.
- FINRA Registered Representative (Series 63 & 79)
- CPA (Texas)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) through AICPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) through NACVA
- Certified M&A Advisor (CM&AA) through the Alliance of M&A Advisors
- The Texas Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) including Business Valuation and Forensic Litigation Services division (BVFLS)
- Financial Executives International (Austin Chapter)
- Association of Corporate Growth (Central Texas Chapter)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)