The McLean Group participates in and speaks at Industry events regularly. Below is a published calendar of upcoming and past events.
If you have any questions about any of these events or would like to schedule an appointment to speak with one of our team members at any of these events please reach out to us at email@example.com or just chat using the icon using the thought icon below.
About This Event:
The McLean Group is pleased to announce the 2021 TMG Spring M&A and Valuation Summit on April 22, 2021. Our goal is to provide a forum for discussion relevant to the C-Suite and private equity investors in the Defense, Government & Intelligence (DGI), Security, and Critical Infrastructure markets.
Six Panel Discussions
– Private Equity Panel: How has your investment thesis in the GOVCON market changed following the Pandemic and the 2020 election results?
– Executive Panel Discussion
– SolarWinds six months later – what industry has learned and the impact on cyber security investment priorities
– In the arena, lessons learned from the sale process
– Investment Opportunities in Critical Infrastructure
– Data evolution and physical security: transformative opportunities and market trends
Register Today! click here
Mark Bertler will be participating on a panel titled “A tour of the region’s water and wastewater technology innovation ecosystem” on March 22nd World Water Day event. Instead of pitches or presentations, this 60-min open-house ‘tour’ will bring attendees around the Great Lakes region briefly spotlighting companies, organizations, and individuals who are dedicated to addressing societal and industrial water/wastewater challenges. [Sign Up Here]
2021 offers companies an extraordinary set of exit opportunities: M&A SPACs IPOs and Alternative Exits Join your fellow financial executives, the Northern Virginia Technology Council and leading investment bankers as they...
Mitchell Martin will be joining GovFlex.com for its Lunch and Learn Series. Wednesday’s topic is on Mergers and Acquisitions for Government Contractors. Open Microphone to answer your M&A questions.
February 24th 11:30am (EST) / 8:30am (PST)
You can find the room: https://lnkd.in/dTEUG_7[…]