Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process and subsequent plan, we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing with you if our Exit Strategy Planning product might suite your needs.
McLean Group Advises Water Consulting Specialists, Inc. on sale to Evoqua Water Technologies (NYSE: AQUA)
Evoqua Water Technologies Acquires Water Consulting Specialists, Inc....
General David Petraeus formal Director of the CIA will be the Keynote Speaker of the 2021 M&A and Valuation Summit
General David Petraeus will be the keynote speaker their annual M&A and Valuation Summit on April 22nd. This year’s event will be held virtually and is free to attend.[…]
The McLean Group is pleased to announce that it has made a strategic investment in DLS Marine, the leading maritime asset valuation and appraisal firm in the United States.[…]