Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process and subsequent plan, we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing with you if our Exit Strategy Planning product might suite your needs.
The McLean Group advises Triad Interactive, Inc. on its recent sale to McGraw Hill a leading educational publisher providing customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education […]
The McLean Group has published our Monthly M&A Insider Report, where we examine recent M&A activity in the Defense & Government Services, Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Marine Sectors for the month of February. See what’s happening in M&A for these sectors. […]
McLean Group Advises Water Consulting Specialists, Inc. on sale to Evoqua Water Technologies (NYSE: AQUA)
Evoqua Water Technologies Acquires Water Consulting Specialists, Inc....