Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be a trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through a transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing our Exit Strategy Planning product and how it might suite your needs.
The McLean Group welcomes Jeremy Migden as its newest member of its Defense, Government and Intelligence (DGI) M&A Practice. Mr. Migden has nearly 20 years of experience in the DGI sector, having held a variety of stakeholder positions. He has served as a manager in the U.S. Intelligence Community and spent over ten years in the national security sector of the U.S. Government, including multiple postings abroad. Additionally, Mr. Migden has held investment banking as well as financial planning & analysis (FP&A) government contractor roles. […]
The McLean Group provided advisory services to Seaford Consulting during its recent acquisition by Crimson Phoenix a Godspeed Capital portfolio company. The addition of this business to the platform meaningfully expands Crimson Phoenix’s capabilities and presence with its core Intelligence Community customers, and further advances its strategy to support their critical mission requirements.[…]
The McLean Group is pleased to announce the release of our 2023 M&A Year in Review. In this report, we analyze the most recent M&A developments within the Defense & Government Services, Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Marine Sectors. Explore the latest M&A trends and activities within these sectors. […]