Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be a trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through a transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing our Exit Strategy Planning product and how it might suite your needs.
The McLean Group has published our 2022 M&A Year in Review, where we examine recent M&A activity in the Defense & Government Services, Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Marine Sectors. See the latest M&A activity for these sectors. […]
The McLean Group is pleased to announce that it advised CHEMetrics on its acquisition by AquaPhoenix Scientific LLC, a portfolio company of Incline Equity Partners. Chemetrics is a leading manufacturer of water analysis test kits and instrumentation using self-filling reagent ampoules for efficiency and safety. […]
The Accelerate Investor Conference is designed to ignite our region’s innovation, startup, and investor ecosystems and spur them to a new level. It showcase Virginia, Maryland, and DC as a prime destination for business development, venture investment, and job creation.
Defense Tech Panel discussion featuring Paul P. Peou of The McLean Group, John Dvorak of Red Hat, Tom P. of PANGIAM, Andrew Twomey of ManTech and moderated by Jerry McGinn, Ph.D. of George Mason University – School of Business! Looking forward to the rest of the conference.
To Sign Up: https://www.accelerate2022.org/