Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be a trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through a transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing our Exit Strategy Planning product and how it might suite your needs.
The McLean Group is pleased to announce the 2022 Summer M&A Speakers Series starting on May 12th. This five session speakers series will provide a forum for ideas and discussion relevant to investors and c-suite executives in the Defense, Government & Intelligence (DGI), Security, and Critical Infrastructure markets.
The McLean Group has published our Q1 2022 M&A Insider Report, where we examine recent M&A activity in the Defense & Government Services, Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Marine Sectors. See the latest M&A activity for these sectors. […]
The McLean Group advises Alta Via Consulting on its sale to cBEYONData a Bluestone Investment Partners company to create a leading provider of financial, ERP and data analytics to the Federal Government. The combined firm will deliver ERP architecture and design, business intelligence, financial management, cloud migration and robotic process automation solutions. The firm’s clients include the U.S. Army, the Department of Justice, and the General Services Administration, among others. […]