Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be a trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through a transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing our Exit Strategy Planning product and how it might suite your needs.
The McLean Group has published our Q2 2021 M&A Insider Report, where we examine recent M&A activity in the Defense & Government Services, Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Marine Sectors. See the latest M&A activity for these sectors. […]
The McLean Group advises Triad Interactive, Inc. on its recent sale to McGraw Hill a leading educational publisher providing customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education […]
McLean Group Advises Water Consulting Specialists, Inc. on sale to Evoqua Water Technologies (NYSE: AQUA)
Evoqua Water Technologies Acquires Water Consulting Specialists, Inc....