Exit Strategy Plans
We aim to be a trusted advisors to our clients for the long term. Even if a company is years away from contemplating a transaction, we believe that it is never too early to start thinking through an exit strategy. Through our Exit Strategy Planning Process we work with company shareholders to help address questions such as the following:
- What is my ultimate valuation goal?
- What am I trying to build?
- Is a strategic sale the best option?
- Who are the likely buyers? Are the business decisions I am making today increasing my attractiveness to this buyer group?
- How should I be thinking through a transition from set-aside contracts?
- Timing considerations – when is my business “least uncertain”
- Management transition and key man issues
- Blocking and tackling – preparing for the sale process
- Estate planning considerations
We look forward to discussing our Exit Strategy Planning product and how it might suite your needs.
The McLean Group has published our Q2 2022 M&A Insider Report, where we examine recent M&A activity in the Defense & Government Services, Security, Critical Infrastructure, and Marine Sectors. See the latest M&A activity for these sectors. […]
The McLean Group is pleased to announce that it advised Groundswell Consulting Group on its sale to CollabraLink, a portfolio company of Washington Harbour Partners. Groundswell is a leading provider of Appian development and integration services to US federal agencies. […]
The McLean Group is pleased to announce that it advised Wastech Controls & Engineering (“Wastech”) on its sale to Ovivo Inc. (“Ovivo”). Wastech specializes in turn-key packaged systems for industrial wastewater treatment applications for numerous industrial markets. […]