The McLean Group’s Critical Infrastructure and Water, Wastewater and Environmental (WWE) group provides both sell side and buy side M&A advisory and corporate finance services to lower middle market companies. The businesses that comprise the WWE group include those water, wastewater and environmental firms that provide solutions, components, and services to the residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets.
Seasoned executives with over 50 years of executive-level water industry operating and investment banking experience lead the WWE group. Our team understands the unique qualitative and quantitative value drivers that impact these businesses, resulting in optimal client success.
The McLean Group team has completed numerous transactions with some of the industry’s most prominent strategic buyers and water and wastewater-focused private equity firms. We maintain an extensive network of close relationships with key water strategic buyers and private equity sponsors.
Our clients provide a broad spectrum of solutions, components and services to the expansive and diverse water and wastewater sectors on a global basis.
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Equipment
- Filtration and Separation Technologies
- Membrane Treatment
- Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR) Treatment
- Environmental Remediation Treatment
- Produced Water Treatment
- Recycle and Reuse
- Boiler Water Feeding
- Biological Treatment
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Cooling Tower Treatment
- Specialty Chemicals
- Mobile Water Treatment
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Pumps, Valves, and Fittings
- Media and Membranes
- Filter Housings, Cartridges, Bags
- Metering Equipment
- Monitoring & Control Automation
- Swimming Pool and Spa Supplies
- Chemical Feed Equipment
- Environmental Remediation
- Non-Hazardous Waste Handling & Disposal
- Contract Services
- Well Water Drilling
- Engineering Consulting
- Analytical Testing
- Emergency Spill Response
- Pipeline Installation & Repair