As a core competency and complement to our M&A business, The McLean Valuation Services Group provides business valuation services, including intangible asset and financial security valuations for a variety of transaction, financial reporting and tax purposes. The McLean Valuation Services Group has the requisite experience and credentials to support litigation proceedings, including quantifying economic damages and valuing a minority interest in a business.
- Purchase price allocations (ASC 805)
- Goodwill impairment tests (ASC 350)
- Analysis of long-lived assets (ASC 360)
- Stock option expense (ASC 718)
- Private company equity incentive plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)