Mark Bertler, Managing Director of The McLean Group’s Water, Wastewater & Environmental Practice Group, has represented numerous public and private firms in both advisory and principal roles on such issues as strategic management, corporate growth, financing, restructuring, and overall capitalization in the water and wastewater segment. For more than 25 years, he has held senior corporate executive positions with a number of Fortune 500 water and wastewater manufacturing and service companies with extensive experience in M&A, joint ventures, partnerships, and other strategic initiatives both domestic and global. During his career, Mr. Bertler has served in the capacity of senior executive, investment banker and advisor on more than 20 successful sell and buy side M&A and capital engagements. Mr. Bertler holds a BS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and a MBA from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
- FINRA Registered Representative (Series 63, 82)
- Water Quality Association (WQA) – Market Development Committee Chair
- Water Equipment Federation (WEF)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Business Marketing Association (BMA) International Board of Directors
- Wishing Well International Foundation – a 501(c)(3) non-profit – Board of Directors