Please join The McLean Group’s Andy Smith during this VSCPA webinar as he examines current trends and issues in Fair Value accounting as well as best practices to prepare and review financial valuation reports. The program will include discussions on such major subjects relative to the topic as:
- Fair Value for U.S. GAAP, ASC 820 (SFAS 157)
- Business Combinations and the Acquisition Method of Accounting, ASC 805 (SFAS 141R)
- Impairment Testing Tips, ASC 350 and 360 (SFAS 142 and 144)
- Allocating Equity Value Between Preferred and Common Classes
- Other valuation updates and resources
This program is designed for Valuation practitioners, CEOs/CFOs, and those reviewing financial valuation reports.
Andy Smith – Principal, The McLean Group